Questions and Answers in the video
- Tell us more about the house you grew up in.
- What were some of your experiences growing up in South Africa, and how did you handle issues like apartheid?
- What did you do before entering ministry and biblical studies and what led you to pursue ministry?
- Are there areas that you’ve had to take a stand for the Gospel and if yes, can you elaborate?
- How did you get through those times?
- How did you work through some of the intellectual and spiritual challenging periods in your life?
- What was it like studying under NT Wright?
- Is unbiblical compromise in the academy a big problem?
- What are some of the books and theologians that shaped you most outside of Scripture?
- How do you desire to help with your ministry Evangelical Platform?
- What guidance would you give someone in a compromising denomination?
- Upcoming projects?
The video above can also be viewed in 4 separate sections below.